Qpets AF 200 programmable pet feeder is not only automatic, but it is also programmable. The good thing about this type of pet feeder is that it is suitable for any size of cat.
Being programmable, you can use this feeder to dispense kibble as small as 1/4 cup up to 5 cups during any of the feeding hours. It can be used to feed a pet for up to 4 times a day. It has a storage capacity of 10 lbs of dry pet food at any given time.
Due to the transparent nature of the food container, you can easily see when the food supply is running out and needs to be refilled.
It comes with a built-in voice recorder and speaker which allows you to record your voice to be used at meal-time to beckon your pet. The Qpets AF 200 programmable pet feeder works well on 4-D batteries, which provides roughly about 6 months of battery life.
- It can hold up to 10 lbs or 4.5 kilo grams of food.
- It can dispense cat food starting from as little as 1/4 cup or as much as 5 cups for every meal.
- This feeder can serve as much as four meals every day.
- It includes a built-in microphone and speaker that helps you to record and customize messages to your pet.
- It has a detachable bowl and a top cover which is dishwasher safe.
- It has a 6 month battery life with 4 D batteries.
- It contains a low battery meter.
- It comes with the manufacturer’s limited warranty covers that last for 1 year.
- The dimension of the programmable pet feeder is 15 x 9 x 17 inches.
- This programmable pet feeder weighs 3.5 lbs.
- The color of the pet feeder is black.
- The specifications of AC adapter are standard 6 Volt to 2.1mm ID.
- It comes in a 4 PC/s case.
Pros of Qpets AF 200 programmable pet feeder
- This automatic and programmable pet feeder is very simple to set up and program.
- It functions well with any size of kibble.
- It is very reliable and functions at the scheduled times.
- The voice recorder functions very well.
- The hopper has large enough and the capacity can accommodate the huge quantity of pet food at a time.
- It comes with a durable and solid bowl which is dishwasher safe.
- It is affordable compared to the value it delivers.
Cons of Qpets AF 200 programmable pet feeder
- This pet feeder functions with batteries which you must buy separately.
- The chute cap is very large and takes up large space of the bowl area.
- It can sometimes result in incorrect food portions.
- The backlight of LCD panel doesn’t light up too well.
- The attachment point between the bowl and the hopper is not very strong.
- The feeder is lightweight when the food level drops making it liable to be tripped over.
If you are looking for a reliable and powerfully built electronic feeder at a decent price, you can’t go wrong with the QPets AF 200 Programmable Pet Feeder.