The WoPet SmartFeeder is an intelligently designed cat food dispenser that includes many helpful features to make sure your pet gets the sustenance they need when they need it. One of the best features of the feeder is how it makes use of your cat’s size to determine the correct portion size to dispense.
When setting up the feeder you must key in cats weight, age, level of activity and other similar information via the SmartFeeder app. As soon as the SmartFeeder begins to portion out food for your pet, the machine starts to monitor your pet’s behavior to check the rate at which food is eaten and whether all of it is eaten. It also monitors whether your cat takes multiple trips to the bowl to finish the food.
Petnet smart feeder is a very intelligent automatic pet feeder. You can program and control it from your smartphone, iOS device, or iPad.
With the planet smart feeder, you can remotely program a feeding routine for your pet and choose portions of food and feeding time intervals. It also shows you how fast the food should be dispensed.
If you don’t know the portion sizes suitable for your pet the smart feeder estimates the amount, tells you and suggests the most suitable type of feeding schedule for your dog or cat.
- Includes technology that allows you to manage your pet’s feeding needs in real time from any location in the world
- It comes with food inventory feature that allows you to choose the best type of food for your cat.
- It has an alert system for timing, meal times and battery life
- The portion sizes range from 1/16 to 11/2
- Large hopper capacity that can contain 7-7 lbs of dry food
- The food bowl is made of stainless steel
- This comes with A/C power adapter and built-in battery
- Includes chew-proof cord
- The dimension is 15.32 L X 8.70 W X 15.32 D
- Works with Wifi internet connections
- It helps you to customize each meal in size and portion
- It determines the best healthy meal for your pet
- You can adjust the speed of food dispensing
- The app allows you the opportunity to program as many foods as you need to
- App helps you calculate a suitable portion of food for your pet.
- The smart feeder can be programmed to dispense it in real-time
- If your pet feed is running low, you can order more food from the pet net and get it delivered right to your house
- The stainless steel bowl and the hopper are easily detachable and are machine washable
- It has the internal backup battery which allows you to still make use of the machine when there is the power failure
- It notifies you of meal times, the quantity of feed served, food inventory and battery life
- The feeder doesn’t make noise when it is dispensing food
- It comes with a chew proof cord
- It is made of a solid and sturdy materials and a lower center of gravity which makes it more difficult for your pet to trip over it
- This comes with make-safe lock type cover and with a twist-open mechanism
- A number of pet food types cannot be found in the database of the smart feeder
- You need the internet connection to be able to set it up or program it
- The feeding bowl can only feed one cat at a time
- Occasionally some kibbles jam the dispensing machine
- The smart feeder can sometimes lose connection
- The feeder has no provision for advance programming of the feeding schedule for different days of the week
- The minimum amount it can dispense is 0.5 oz. This may be too large if you want to serve a small snack to your pet
The SmartFeeder is a very good automatic feeder that holds about seven pounds of food requiring refilling only after a week or two. With food portion estimation feature, your pet will live a much healthier lifestyle.
The food inventory and marketplace feature is also a great tool. You can just choose any food you want to place an order through your smart feeder app and it will be delivered to your door.