Traveling with our pets can be a bit challenging at times. Especially when it comes to choosing the right pet carriers to meet the requirements and the restrictions of our favorite airline. Fortunately, the OxGord pet carrier is already airline approved.
When traveling by air, airline approved pet carriers can only be used for flights. that do not exceed 6 hours at most.
What should come first when selecting a carrier for your cat? You need to look out for a pet carrier that provides the most comfort and would be approved by the airline.
The OxGord airline approved pet carriers are convenient and practical for you and secure for your cat. It comes with removable and easily washable fleece travel bed, safety belt and buckle. The carrier also includes superior ventilation, multiple convenient pockets, and padded shoulder strap.
Features of OxGord Airline Approved Pet Carriers
The great thing about this carrier is that it already meets your airline’s requirements. It provides an unequaled pet-carrying experience that focuses on comfort and safety for your dog or cat.
Travel Bed: Airline rides can be sometimes bumpy. This pet carrier comes with a removable and washable fleece travel bed which guarantees your pet a comfortable rest throughout the journey.
Storage Compartments: It is a specially made carrier which gives you the option of storing essentials like medications, toys or treats in the carrier without having to carry more luggage.
Padded Shoulder Straps: Carrying your pet from the check-in point to the cabin is made easy with adjustable shoulder straps. The shoulder straps are made to help ease the pressure on your back caused by the weight of your pet.
Safety Belt and Buckle: This feature helps keep your pet carrier in place to reduce jolting to a minimum and ensure safety of your cat throughout the flight.
Benefits of the OxGord Airline Approved Pet Carriers
Compliance with Most Airlines: Most airlines have regulations regarding pet air travel. Some of the most common regulations include:
- Your pet must be traveling in the cabin with an adult companion.
- Your pet must travel in an airline compliant carrier stowed under the seat.
- Your pet carrier must be the proper size for your pet.
- Your pet must be able to move freely, which means being able to stand up and turn around in the pet carrier.
- Your carrier must be able to fit under the seat in front of you.
The Carrier Must Have a Waterproof Bottom
- Your pet must be securely fastened in its carrier.
- The carrier must have adequate ventilation
The OxGord carrier gives you an option of choosing Large (19″ L X 10″ W X 13″ H) or Medium (17″ L X 8″ W X 11.5″ H). Be sure to measure your pet before choosing the right size so as not to pick one that is too constricting for your pet. Trust me, getting the perfect size could be what determines whether your pet goes in the cabin or not.
- The Unwind & Bind: Being on that flight for so long can make your pet a little jittery, this carrier gives you access to your pet without the risk of an escape, giving you some play time opportunity.
- Lost & Found Tag: Another major benefit of this pet carrier is it’s lost and found tag, which means your pet can always make it back home if they get lost.
OxGord Airline Approved Pet Carrier ensures that you and your pet achieve a secure and comfortable travel experience.
It gives you less check-in stress as it is already approved and compliant with most airline carry-on size restrictions. The most exciting aspect of choosing this carrier is that it comes in a variety of colors.
Best of all, getting off the plane with a happy and relaxed pet makes the cost of this carrier more than worth it.