Cleaning your pet’s feces and urine is now easy with the Omega Paw self-cleaning litter box. It cleans the mess within seconds without scooping! Just roll the box’s top to the floor, roll back to the upright position and the tray is ready to empty.
There is a unique patented grill inside the litter box that separates out the clumped waste, depositing it into the pullout tray. A self-cleaning cat litter box doesn’t get much easier than this.
Features of the Omega Paw Self-cleaning Litter Box
- It is easy to use. This cleverly designed kitty litter box practically cleans itself. To clean, you simply roll the top of the covered litter box to the floor and return it to its original upright position.
- It does not require electricity, liners or filters, unlike most traditional cat litter boxes.
- The waste collects in the pullout scoop for quick and easy disposal. It is equipped with a patented grill tool that conveniently scoops and deposits your cat’s clumped cat waste into the pull-out waste tray. This saves you from having to scoop the litter clumps yourself.
- Controls dust and reduces odor so you don’t have to wash the litter box too often.
- Ideal for big cats or multiple-cat households. Saves you the time-consuming task to clean up after many cats.
- Includes a 1 year warranty.
Benefits of the Omega Paw Self-cleaning Litter Box
Eliminates the Need to Scoop Waste
The Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box doesn’t require scooping like most traditional cat litter boxes. This self-cleaning litter box allows you to clean your cat’s waste in just seconds, without scooping. After rolling to an upright position, the unique patented screen separates the clean litter from the clumped waste, putting all the waste into the scoop. Pull out the scoop and dispose of the waste. Easy peasy!
Reduced Litter Usage
This litter box also requires less litter than a traditional litter box which makes it much more cost effective and less mess!
Contains Dust and Odors
The problem with most traditional cat litter boxes is usually the smell of urine and the litter dust, which are very annoying. This is not an issue for this litter box because waste is not 100% exposed to air compared to the typical litter box. This prevents the spread of odors or dust by air, leaving your household odor free and clean.
Privacy for Your Cat
The Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box is designed to offer privacy for your pet cat and they seem to appreciate it.
No Electricity Constraints
Electricity is not required to operate this cat litter box. All functions and operating mechanisms are purely mechanical. So you don’t have to bother yourself about breakdowns.
If you hate cleaning your cat’s litter box but can’t afford one of the expensive motorized litters, then the Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Boxis the ideal choice for you. It is a highly affordable, yet still effective option for a cat owner on a budget.
The latches of the assembling system are weak and come apart easily. This can pose a problem if your cat is aggressive and could create a mess.
Cat Might Feel Uncomfortable
Some cats will find the movement a bit alarming, even though they’re not inside when the cleaning occurs and may be reluctant to step foot in it as a result.
Keep in mind that cats are often change-averse, so an ease-in period may be necessary.
Litter clumps might get stuck below the drawer or on the grate. A good litter and an appropriate amount of it will stop this.
The Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box is one of the best non-electric litter boxes on the market. It resolves the problem of scooping your cat litter box every day. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no additional attachments or expensive supplies. Even though this unit has some issues, the overall performance is the best amongst its peers of the same price range. It is also highly recommended for shy cats.