The Cat Mate C3000 feeder is structured to make sure your Pet gets proper nutrition and the recommend food allowance to minimize health risks and overfeeding cost. This automatic dry food dispenser comes with an LCD control that is not difficult to use.
Cat mate C3000 automatic dry food dispenser has many fantastic features and varied mode setting. The cat Mate automatic feeder permits you to feed your cat 3 times a day and also feed the cat manually to any number of times you want depending on your cat’s need.
You can as well; use the automatic feeder to serve food manually to a diabetic cat or a cat has specific dietary needs. With this cat feed dispenser, you can program up to 3 individually sized meals with a space of 24 hours.
It comes with a dispensing portion size of two tablespoons or 10 gram and above. This makes it possible for the different meal time to be delivered with a minimum of about 10-gram meal or 1/3 oz at every single time.
It is structured to be used for cat feed of minimum pellet size of one-quarter diameter up to 6/8 size of the pellet. It comes with a dry food capacity of 6.5 lbs or 3Kg.
Features of this automatic dry food dispenser
- It has the capacity to feed up to 3 meals a day
- This is dispensed small size pellets of food as little as 2 teaspoons full.
- This comes with optional mode settings
- The LCD control feature makes the programming easier
- It comes with a snap lock clove which prevents small pets from stealing food from the pellet
- The food hopper has the capacity to hold up to 6.5 pounds of food.
- It contains dishwasher safe components
- Has a feature that helps to be attached to a wooden board for additional security when needed
- It comes with a low battery light indicator which displays them on the LCD screen to alert you when the battery life is bad and the battery is due for replacement.
- It features an instantly locking lid made pet-proof
- The dry food dispenser is easy to clean and made up of components that are dishwasher safe.
- The machine is suitable for all trending forms of cat dry foods.
Pros of Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dry Food Dispenser
- It is cost effective.
- The setting of the dry food dispenser doesn’t go when it is turned off.
- It comes in two forms of feeding mode.
- The standard feeding mode of three times a day and the frequent mode which is structured to suit the need of diabetic cats.
- When you change your battery and replaced within 60 seconds, you’d not need to reprogram it again.
- It makes it possible for you to customize the feeding schedule of your cat.
- With cat mate C3000 automatic dry food dispenser, you can feed your cat 3 times a day automatically and any additional number of times manually.
- It comes with component parts that are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning easy.
Cons of Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dry Food Dispenser
- Your Cat can be able to get additional food from the chute if you are making use of minute size pellet of one-quarter diameter.
- When you make use of the small pellet sized food, it gives inaccurate dispensing.
- The chute is not attached to the dry food dispenser but assembled together with it.
- The programming is a bit difficult to figure out.
- It only works with batteries.
- You need to buy the battery yourself. It doesn’t come with the four C Batteries.
- It makes noise while in operation.
Programming and usage
When you have finished setting the clock, you need to wait for 60 seconds before you programme your cat’s feeding schedule.
The Cat Mate C3000 is an excellent automatic feeder if your cat is not the locked up type which means you’d be required to prevent the cat from getting to the cover of the hopper and chute.
This is a good dry food dispenser
- If the size of the food you feed to your cat is 0.5 diameter pellet size.
- you feed your cat up to 3 times a day
- Need to feed your cat at a constant interval every day of the week
- You are patient enough to get the programming properly.
See Related Product: best garment steamers reviews