The Cat Mate C3000 feeder is structured to make sure your cat gets proper nutrition and the recommended food allowance to minimize health risks.
Cat Mate C3000 automatic dry food dispenser has many fantastic features and varied mode setting. The feeder has the ability to feed your cat 3 times a day and also feed the cat manually to any number of times you want depending on your cat’s needs.
You can also use the feeder to serve food manually to a diabetic cat or a cat that has specific dietary needs. You can program up to 3 individually sized meals within a 24 hour period.
I can dispense portion sizes of two tablespoons or 10 grams and above. This makes it possible for the different meal times to be delivered with a minimum of about 10-gram meal or 1/3 oz at every single time.
It is structured to be used for cat feed of minimum pellet size of one-quarter diameter up to 6/8 size of the pellet. It comes with a dry food capacity of 6.5 lbs or 3Kg.
Features of this automatic dry food dispenser
- It has the capacity to feed up to 3 meals a day
- Dispenses small size pellets of food as little as 2 teaspoons
- It has optional mode settings
- LCD control feature
- It comes with a snap lock clove which prevents small pets from stealing food from the pellet
- The food hopper has the capacity to hold up to 6.5 pounds of food.
- It contains dishwasher safe components
- Has a feature that attaches to a wooden board for additional security when needed
- Low battery light indicator
- It features an instantly locking lid
- Dishwasher safe components
Programming and usage
When you have finished setting the clock, you need to wait for 60 seconds before you program your cat’s feeding schedule.
This is a good dry food dispenser
- If the size of the food you feed to your cat is 0.5 diameter pellet size
- You feed your cat up to 3 times a day
- Need to feed your cat at a constant interval every day of the week
- You are patient enough to program it properly
- It is cost effective
- The settings of the dry food dispenser doesn’t disappear when it is turned off
- It comes in two forms of feeding mode
- The standard feeding mode of three times a day and the frequent mode which is structured to suit the need of diabetic cats
- When you change your battery, you don’t need to reprogram it again
- You can customize the feeding schedule for your cat
- With cat mate C3000 automatic dry food dispenser, you can feed your cat 3 times a day automatically and any additional number of times manually.
- It comes with component parts that are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning easy.
- Your cat can steal additional food from the chute if you are making use of one-quarter diameter size pellets
- When you make use of the small pellet sized food, it dispenses food inaccurately
- The chute is not attached to the dry food dispenser but assembled together with it
- The programming is a bit difficult to figure out
- It only works with batteries
- You need to buy the battery yourself. It doesn’t come with the four C Batteries
- It makes noise while in operation
The Cat Mate C3000 is an excellent automatic feeder if your cat is not the locked up type which means you’d be required to prevent the cat from getting to the cover of the hopper and chute.